Attempting to downgrade my N910P due to recent update issues. I have an OF5 rom for the device that I'd like to load but ODIN is complaining about not wanting to back track/ Software Revision error. Is the solution here simple to flash the bootloader and modem for OF5? As I understand it, I have to tar up the .mbn files to assemble the 'bootloader tar' for odin, and have to tar up the modem.bin and NON-HLOS.bin for my 3g and LTE baseband flash, essentially loading both through Odin, flashing, then using Odin afterwards to flash the OF5 ROM (or can all 3 be done together?). Some basic questions: is this likely to trip my knox warranty flag/counter? Is there another way I should be seeking to downgrade my operating system on this phone? Is this even possible?
In terms of technical abilities I'm relatively new to this realm but I have flashed alternative bootloaders/roms onto devices before (thinking back to my HTC Incredible OG) and I'm a software engineer by day so I do have *some* understanding of what's going on here behind the scenes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time folks.
In terms of technical abilities I'm relatively new to this realm but I have flashed alternative bootloaders/roms onto devices before (thinking back to my HTC Incredible OG) and I'm a software engineer by day so I do have *some* understanding of what's going on here behind the scenes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time folks.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Lrd1X
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment