First of all, i tried to start my device Samsung galaxy E7 on download mode,
i couldn't start it trying (Home + Volume down + power button)
I tried to install ADB so i can't start the download mode using it,
But failed too,
Because i couldn't find my device on "ADB devices" command.
even thought i installed drivers but i can't find the Android device on device management (ADB Android interface)
I can't startup the device completely (I've little virus, so i can't go to settings to enable USB Debug) So guys if you can help me step by step, please.. I'm new in this community :D
i couldn't start it trying (Home + Volume down + power button)
I tried to install ADB so i can't start the download mode using it,
But failed too,
Because i couldn't find my device on "ADB devices" command.
even thought i installed drivers but i can't find the Android device on device management (ADB Android interface)
I can't startup the device completely (I've little virus, so i can't go to settings to enable USB Debug) So guys if you can help me step by step, please.. I'm new in this community :D
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28MNaTh
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment