Tuesday, June 21, 2016

[APP][TASKER] MyNotes v1.0

MyNotes



Post #1: App introduction, download link, credits.
Post #2: FAQ / other info.



Hello! :)

I've spent last days in making an app for taking notes. Initially, I wanted to make a shopping list, but then I decided to make an app which allow me to take notes because there are moments when I need to take a quick note.
I'm still a Tasker newbie :D


FEATURES:


Possibility to save the current text in text field to a folder named MyNotes.
Enable a shake option to launch MyNotes.
Enable a persistent notification, which run MyNotes after is touched.
No ads :D


That's all the features. I've wanted to add a color picker too for changing the theme, but it went troublesome for me and also then I didn't think themes are that useful for an app like this.


DOWNLOAD: editing...


CREDITS:

- Tasker and it's developer
- reddit forum (big thanks to Ratchet_Guy)
- google tasker forum
- me :D

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-01-32.jpg Views: N/A Size: 62.8 KB ID: 3790668   Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-01-51.jpg Views: N/A Size: 173.8 KB ID: 3790669   Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-03-47.jpg Views: N/A Size: 66.4 KB ID: 3790670   Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-04-06.png Views: N/A Size: 54.9 KB ID: 3790671   Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-04-12.png Views: N/A Size: 39.5 KB ID: 3790672   Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-01-03.jpg Views: N/A Size: 83.3 KB ID: 3790673  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28LTW7K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment