Saturday, May 28, 2016

ZTE z998 - RX1 Digital Volume keeps resetting to 84 when audio is inactive.

So I've had a problem with this phone having a usable max volume. I cannot hear calls in any room with mild ambiance noise, and I can't hear any calls I get when I'm sleeping.
The volume for music is a joke unless it's a dead quiet room.

I've messed with SRS settings and sometimes it would boost the volume, but as of now, exiting the SRS settings or even putting the phone on sleep makes the maximum volume drop back to 84.

I've downloaded AlsaMixer and edited the volume with very pleasing results, but the audio keeps dropping back to 84 once audio activity has been silent for a few seconds.
Is there any way I can fix this issue? It's really making the phone's audio useless, especially for HEARING getting a phone call.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XE26ni
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment