Saturday, May 28, 2016

Lenovo A7000 - grey screen only after ROM flash

Hi, wondering if anyone can help here,

I just purchased an A7000 from Ebay, it came with a Chinese ROM, (I am in New Zealand)
I downloaded and installed SP Flash, some USB drivers, then downloaded and ran the official ROW ROM -
S136_150519_ROW_(by XDAFIRMWARE.COM)

running it through SP Flash Tools

when first trying Download I got a message saying "PMT changed for the rom it must be downloaded" I saw a tutorial online showing to run a manual format, then try again, which I did, and it all seemed to work, but all the phone does now is have a grey screen, with darker grey vertical lines...

since then I have tried several different custom ROM's, and also trying the ROW ROM again, but it still just has a grey screen when powering on...

any help would be much appreciated, thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XE2lPa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment